March 14-26, 2022
Click HERE for an Israel trip application
Click HERE for our Israel trip information packet
Experience the Lands of the Bible with us in an intimate and unique way. The RBM Biblical Study Tour has been designed to stand apart from other tours. Our purpose is to take the time to commune with the Lord and to minister personally to those whom God calls to be a part of this life-changing journey. Experience the Living God in His Chosen Land and you will never be the same!
For Questions Contact:
Rick Bonfim Ministries
Our Trip Includes:
- Round trip airfare from city of US departure and overseas transfers
- Comfortable lodging (double occupancy)
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Admission fees to Biblical sites
- All transportation to Biblical sites
Not included in the price:
- Connecting travel to US city of departure (usually JFK)
- All lunches
- Beverages at meals
- Excess baggage charges
- Passports (no visa required)
- Tips and gratuities for bus drivers and hospitality staff
- Individual shopping and expenses
Sample Itinerary for Israel trip - Subject to Change
- Day 1 - Evening departure from USA to Tel Aviv, Israel
- Day 2 - Arrive Tel Aviv, Israel and transport to hotel on Sea of Galilee
- Day 3 - Visit Mt. Arbel and Caesarea Philippi and Golan Heights
- Day 4 - Onsite Bible Study at Capernaum, Peter's Primacy, The Mount of Beatitudes, Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee and see the Ancient "Jesus Boat."
- Day 5 - Visit Nazareth Village, Mt. Carmel and Megiddo (overlooking the Valley of Jezreel).
- Day 6 - Bible study at Kursi (where Jesus cast 6000 demons out of a man), lunch of "Peter's Fish" from the Sea of Galilee. Opportunity to "remember your baptism" or be baptized in the River Jordan.
- Day 7 - Lunch in Jericho. Check in to Jerusalem Hotel. Visit Western Wall for prayer.
- Day 8 - Mount of Olives and the Garden of Gethsemane, Pool of Bethesda, through the heart of Jerusalem, on the Pratorium (Herod's Palace where Jesus was sentenced by Pontius Pilate). We finish the day with communion at Golgotha and the Garden Tomb.
- Day 9 - Possible visit up to the Temple Mount. Visit the City of David and Warren's Shaft. After lunch in the Armenian Quarter, we visit the Southern Excavations of the Temple Mount (Davison Center). A tour of the Western Wall tunnels in Jerusalem. Here we will see secret passages under the Temple Mount and a model of the second temple.
- Day 10 - Travel to Ein Gedi (the oasis in Judean Wilderness where David spared the life of King Saul). Visit Masada. In the afternoon, an opportunity to swim in the Dead Sea.
- Day 11 - Check out of Jerusalem hotel. Visit the Valley of Elah where David killed Goliath. Transport to Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv. Late night departure to USA.
- Day 12 - Arrive back in USA.