“And I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.” – Genesis 12:3
Upcoming Israel Trips 2019
March 4-14, 2018 Biblical Study Tour
Sample Itinerary for Israel trip – Subject to Change
- Tuesday/March 5 – Evening departure from USA to Tel Aviv, Israel
- Wednesday,/March 6 – Transport to Kibbutz Nof Ginosar Inn on the Sea of Galilee
- Thursday/March 7 – Onsite Bible Study at Capernaum, Peter’s Primacy, The Mount of Beatitudes, Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee and see the Ancient “Jesus Boat.”
- Friday/March 8 – Visit Nazareth Village, Mt. Carmel and Megiddo (overlooking the Valley of Jezreel).
- Saturday/March 9 – Bible study at Kursi (where Jesus cast 6000 demons out of a man), lunch of “Peter’s Fish” from the Sea of Galilee. Drive on the Golan Heights and have time of intercession for Israel. Opportunity to “remember your baptism” or be baptized in the River Jordan.
- Sunday/March 10 – Transport to Jerusalem via Qumran (where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered). Stop at Wadi Quelt overlooking the road to Jericho. Ride a camel. Check in to the Seven Arches Hotel on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem. Take bus to the Western Wall for prayer.
- Monday/March 11 – Mount of Olives and the Garden of Gethsemane, Pool of Bethesda, through the heart of Jerusalem, on the Pratorium (Herod’s Palace where Jesus was sentenced by Pontius Pilate). We finish the day with communion at Golgotha and the Garden Tomb.
- Tuesday/March 12 – Possible visit up to the Temple Mount. Visit the City of David and Warren’s Shaft. After lunch in the Armenian Quarter, we visit the Southern Excavations of the Temple Mount (Davison Center). A tour of the Western Wall tunnels in Jerusalem. Here we will see secret passages under the Temple Mount and a model of the second temple.
- Wednesday/March 13 – Travel to Ein Gedi (the oasis in Judean Wilderness where David spared the life of King Saul). Visit Masada. In the afternoon, an opportunity to swim in the Dead Sea.
- Thursday/March 14 – Depart Jerusalem with stop at the Shepherd’s field in Bethlehem and the Road to Emmaus. Visit excavations at Caesarea by the Sea. on to Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv. Late night departure to USA.
- Friday/March 15 – Arrive back in USA.
Experience the Lands of the Bible with us in an intimate and unique way. The RBM Biblical Study Tour has been designed to stand apart from other tours. Our purpose is to take the time to commune with the Lord and to minister personally to those whom God calls to be a part of this life-changing journey. Experience the Living God in His Chosen Land and you will never be the same!
Please contact the office if you are interested in this trip. Contact the office for more information pertaining the cost of the trip.
Our Trip Includes:
– Round trip airfare from city of US departure and overseas transfers
– Comfortable lodging (double occupancy)
– Daily breakfast and dinner
– Admission fees to Biblical sites
– All transportation to Biblical sites
Not included in the price:
– Connecting travel to US city of departure (usually JFK)
– All lunches
– Beverages at meals
– Excess baggage charges
– Passports (no visa required)
– Tips and gratuities for bus drivers and hospitality staff
– Individual shopping and expenses
Click HERE for an Israel trip application
Click HERE to Download Israel trip information
If you have questions contact: